Beau Lyday  Farmstead Studios


Trefoil is a term in Gothic architecture given to the ornamental foliation or cusping introduced in the heads of window-lights, tracery, and panellings, in which the center takes the form of a three-lobed leaf (formed from three partially overlapping circles.

The strength is in the simplicity.
24' DIA. 4 " Thick